Am I the only one that is glad it is friday!? WOW what a month I have had.
Well we had a bitter sweet game this evening down in Marshall MN at SMSU, we took second place in tourney and certainly nothing to look down on. So proud of our young ladies and the season is now complete. they went home tonight with their silver medals...and a trophy. Our daughter did get to call just before the game to say hi to the coach and wish the team well...(mom didnt handle that so well) but was her choice to go.
As she complains to about 35 of us on speaker phone "Its sooooo hot " LOL I said well you could have stayed in frozen ville and put up the 2 inches of rain we have and now soon in flood stages and surrounded by mud and water.... Not sure what she expected when she was going to visit so close to the equater...LOL.
Now my life is gonna slow down some...Im happy hubby is already wondering what we will be doing and I guess neither one of knows what we will do now for entertainment but I will make sure should we come a cross something that I will share with all of you.
I am cutting this short as I am exhausted from over time and long hours in my shop and tomorrow is a catchup day on cleaning and laundry after I get home from taking a co-worker out to eat.
Hope you all have a great weekend. I know I plan to get some R&R done as well!
Reba~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations to the team--silver is dang good!! Something to be really proud of. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things will quiet down now for a while. Enjoy the R&R!! :):)
Just catching up on reading, so this is a bit late but Congratulations on the second place win. You deserve a nice break and some R&R. Hope your daughter had an enjoyable trip. Take Care!
ReplyDelete