Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello~

I did not realize it has been near 2 weeks since my last post....my goodness where has the time gone.....well I know where some of it has gone so here is the updates from my little corner of the world!

Basketball first and foremost....Our girls made it to sub section championships...They did great but we did lose in the finals but second place to get that far is nothing to sneeze at so we are still very proud of them.....Our daughter was not able to participate in the final game as she was in Costa Rica for a week with her Spanish class....Once I get some of the photos on my lap top I will upload a few of them for you to see...she took 450 some photos and they are BEAUTIFUL! I just might have to travel that way some day!!

So yes between basket ball.....and youngest was gone for a week..the oldest came home for Spring break....LOL I feel like I had a revolving door for a few days. But I loved spending time with her and getting some major house work done!

A co-worker and a friend from work....her mother is in a battle for breast cancer and I am assisting her in creating a small quilt...we do have a few blocks made and it coming together very nice....so that's anew project I am working on...Will share photos of that too hopefully this next week!!

Our ground is bare.....but been battling floods....*ugh* We go from one extreme to the next. so yes this next week I have some good photos to share with all of you.

Today oldest daughter announced she took yet another part time job that could have potential for full time position and she has signed a lease for an apartment ....so we got the fun day today to go search fro some furniture....she found a darling recliner and an entertainment center...end table and a queen size 7 pc bedroom set and a lamp...so she is well on her way to having her new place completely set up!! We are so proud of her....I had to laugh as she paid her down payment to her apartment and she said to us...I am so proud of myself....I didn't have to ask you guys for money!! Did we raise that girl right or what!!

My Reiki Studio has been extremely busy the last two weeks as well,...It is alsmost like people came climbing out of the woodwork....but that will be a fun update for another time...perhaps later this Spring.

Until then....I hope all of you are having a great weekend.... and hope the week ahead bring all things great for you


Reba~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! All good, too.

    I hope your friend's mother will beat her cancer. So nice of you guys to make her a quilt.

    That is really something to be proud of with your daughters--both getting second place and getting a first apartment on her own.

    Looking forward to pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete