Sunday, January 10, 2010


Well I have not started the new year off so great at my posting updates...Hopefully that will get better as time goes... But to get things on the right track I want to do an update and get square my duties I signed up for creative every day. The theme for January is Body....so with much given thought in all of my so called passions which are too many to write about I will share some of the photos of the past week I have taken in regards to body.... Above photo is my youngest daughter trying on a dress she bought for next months winter formal at school...I must say for a tomboy for this one to get in a dress is literally shocking!! I think she made an excellent choice! I love the style on her and the colors too..





This is a snow bank..or *coughs* a body of snow outside of one of our garages.....we had a three day blowing snowstorm....trust me this photo isnt even close to what we had but ya all get the idea....I got stormed in at work for three days...hence another reason I am so far behind in posting....I simply was not home

Two more bodies in my home..hubby in his usual pose reading the paper at lunch...and of course his best buddy....our rescue cat Smokie... she such a brat but now and then you can manage to get a pose of two out of her!

Yes..was a good day I managed 2 poses out of her!!


Any how, that is my few little doodles for the first week of January and the theme Body~

hope eveyone stays safe and stays warm! Until next time!!

Reba~

5 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! And your cat is very cooperative. I have the most photogenic cat, Leo, who will almost *never* pose for me. He'll deliberately ruin every shot. It's getting to be like a game. ;)

    Good to discover your blog through CED 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I lover the dress. I am glad you joined CED. It does help to keep the motivation going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking dress! Such a pretty girl. :)

    Yup--quite the snowstorm! So glad it has warmed up a bit! Crazy cold weather. I think everybody needs a break from it.

    Cute picture of hubby and cat. Pretty cat. She looks like she has some Siamese in her. We had Siamese when I was young and they can be very opionated--hehe! Then again...Karma's not Siamese....?? hehe! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress in black/white and pink!! Your daughter looks terrific in it, hope she has a good time... and stays WARM!! I'd be wearing long johns under a dress in that cold! (Maybe pink ones)

    And that's a thin newspaper your sweetie is reading! I like small town newspapers!

    Smokie is precious. She must enjoy being inside this time of year.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is adorable, your husband is adorable, the cat is adorable but the snow storm sucks! No more snow for me is all I want to scream. ;)

    ReplyDelete