Oh I love new beginnings.....I have been working on my project for creative every day the theme is body....so definitely a good theme for the new year and so many things humming in my head! LOL oh just to get them done!
Well I started on that organization project,...well sort of.....I spent about 3 hours taking strips out of a plastic bag that some of the fabric is in as hubby sat and watched the football game to show him it does take TIME....ahhhh time, not always on my side...but will make the best of it right!!?
Last few days have been -30...-32...-28....high of the days still in the negative teens....too darn cold to do anything!
Nothing much happening here just day to day activities for the normal household, or at least as normal as we can be !!
Well until later this week...Ill post a photo of works in progress by mid week....in the mean time keep on creating!! Stay warm and blessings to all
Reba~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy New Year!! It has been so cold here as well. Lucky for me my car has started every day. :) I used to do things like that when I was married, seemed to be the some of the best quality time we spent together.
ReplyDeleteHi Reba! Yeah - I'm glad we'll meet! It will be September sometime... I will define dates to you as it nears!
ReplyDeleteAre you sorting scraps for a quilt? Smaller project? I will check back to see!
Stay WARM!!!!
I see you got the picture up with the link!! Was a project for me, too--hehe! Felt good when I finally got it up, tho.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing what you are making in 2010!
Heat wave today--we might hit zero! ;)