My husband won a trip to vegas for a week via a chemical/grain company. So we left cold weather and landed in some awesome 75 degree weather! We spent the first two days just walking up and down the strip and visiting places of interest as we walked along, as I get them loaded I will share some of the photos in the blogs.
The week consited of some major long days beginning at 6 a.m. for us, Which is 4 a.m. for Vegas, but one thing for sure, we beat the card clikers, and the mobs of people! We were turning in about midnight for us which was around 10 p.m. Vegas time!
Any how we got home at 4 this morning and I am still trying to get caught up on some housework and get laundry done from the trip but next few days I hope to be able to share some of our trip with you!
I am suffering from major jet lag and back to -14 degree and four foot snow drift in the yard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a fun filled trip. I'll be looking forward to reading more about it. Have an awesome day. :)
ReplyDelete