Well tomorrow is the big day, I go to the hospital for a biopsy, I told my husband tonight it certainly can not hurt any more than my boobs are right now, .....I would like to do some research and see if other women have the same issues I am having.
1. swelling... I have gone up 2 bra sizes,
2. Sometimes its a burning sensation
3. Sometimes I have pressure into the arm pits
'
4. Been a few times I have woke up in the middle of the night and it feels like ants crawling inside.
Any ideas guys?? Hopefully within a week I will know something more.
I would like to come back to this post now and say as of two weeks ago my mammogram came back good... nothing noted and the previous lumps and bumps have shrunk....So grateful!
1. swelling... I have gone up 2 bra sizes,
2. Sometimes its a burning sensation
3. Sometimes I have pressure into the arm pits
'
4. Been a few times I have woke up in the middle of the night and it feels like ants crawling inside.
Any ideas guys?? Hopefully within a week I will know something more.
I would like to come back to this post now and say as of two weeks ago my mammogram came back good... nothing noted and the previous lumps and bumps have shrunk....So grateful!

Here's an idea. If you wear bras with underwires stop wearing them. I had a lot of pain as you describe when I wore those. You can even research this online.
ReplyDelete