I can not deicide for the life of me, if time is a friend or a foe! Anyone else ever feel like BAM a year gone by!
Sadly, I can not even tell you what I was busy with, other than just work and life!
We are still in a battle with our so called new home, still not finished out, windows leak, seems to a be a revolving issue in this area with multiple contractors and it is absolutely draining me! I reached a point this last year, I do not even care, just let it be! I am tired and exhausted from their lies and excuses and no shows for the job site. So with that out of the way that's likely been our largest hurdle in life as recent!
We now have our fifth and final so they say, grandchild :) A little girl born Jan 13, so this daughter now has 3 little girls, ages 3 weeks, soon 2, and soon 8. Our oldest daughter has two boys, ages 9 and 4! So fun to watch them all grow and evolve... Ya again, I simply do not know where time went!!
As for me, We still farm, I still work doing my in home practice of Reiki and Trigger point therapy, Hope to retire in next 2 years! I have cut back, allowing for old lady to have more time to get her own stuff done! My plan is to be able to retire and then create full time in arts and craft!
I recently finished three baby (Preemie) hats and a small blanket to match. Hope by end of this week to get them listed in my etsy store and then create more! My new found love is making felt food for my soon to be 2 yr old grand daughter. So far I have created some eggs, and a chocolate chip cookie and a donut. I will try in next post to get some decent photos of all the said above!
Tis the time of year too I find myself in a lot of daydreaming in the garden seed catalogs! Soon!!!
Soon ...the day will be longer and will be more to do and still time will be either friend or foe, regardless, I hope to get better at taking you with me~ Until next time~ Stay warm and healthy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment