Friday, December 22, 2023

August is sooo hot

I do not know about the rest of the country, but I think this is one of the hottest August I have seen in state of Minnesota!!

We have not had much progress on the Shouse itself but we did make progress on an outdoor shed and some work on the yard and I got a good start on my studio

We took a small fast weekend to ND to Medora   We enjoyed the pitchfork steak fondue and then took in the musical. Always a good show and a good time   I will try by the weekend to get some photos up to share. 







I love the vibrant color of these sunflowers!

Overlooking parts of ND



Beautiful rock


Part of Medora







This reminds me of gardens of childhood


Medora Musical




1 comment:

  1. I agree! Was endless heat in August. It has really cooled off suddenly now in September. We went from mid-90s down to 60s and 70s basically overnight. Been in the 40s and 50s at night. Could be another sprint to winter this year.

    Glad you had a nice getaway!! Will be fun to see the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete