Monday, December 5, 2022

Blessed & Grateful

There are so many hidden blessings in life . Things we take for granted, daily simple things we do not even think of!  For instance, since all the storm damage and our living situation I will never take for granted indoor plumbing !  But, I am grateful for water I can carry to the stove to heat for dishes  or for humidity in the air, warm water to soak my cold hands in or warm water to wash my face … yes the little things we take for granted.   

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yISfBekMgf5clcdn-A1GDBX93diee7RA
Have you met Oreo and Beauty yet? Our inside outside babies.  They are border collie Aussie kelpie blue heeler cross and just turned two!   They both argue such good girls and yes they are sisters !  We love having them and their favorite game of course but a ball!

Now it is December and the hustle and bustle have started for so many and in a way sad to see! I love Christmas and I love to give  but I also believe in making the memories.  Take the time to sew or create an art memory with a someone.   Or perhaps a baking memory day and share a recipe!
This year for clients I am sharing a recipe that was given to me a few years ago by a dear friend ! I will share it here and hope all enjoy!!https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=160E4KhWbEtdttI1I4kWXtpzVLe17RZWz



2 comments:

  1. Such pretty dogs!
    Yes, not having water really puts things in perspective and one's gratitude grows immensely! So glad you have water again!! :)

    ReplyDelete