2022 Fall Harvest just wrapped up for us!! My husband is pleased that he had no mud on the tires at all this year!! Yields were ok in some area and short in others, we lacked rain this summer in August and Sept. But we did not hail out so we are trying to stay positive!
The Deck has been removed from the front of the house.....soon it will be totally demolished and a new build in the making. I wanted a last look of what has been home to us since 1997.This farm sight is a 3 generation family farm place so it holds a lot of history for my husbands family and many memories for all of us
Late night suppers......the camper below will be home for a little while until we can get my husbands shop organized and set up to settle in for the winter.
Oreo is one of our border collie/Heeler crossed pups. Beauty is her sister, they are such good girls and hang out close with both my husband and I
Since the storm in May, I have done Bonfires nightly with debris I clean up and sticks and Misc garbage I find/ at least the evening have been decent to sit by a fire!
Through all the chaos, I did manage to create some texture art...Having Ukraine on my brain as many have I wanted to create and came up with a field of wheat and a field of sunflowers. A Very soothing process for me!
I will now be better with updates as harvest is completed, and the dust will settle :)
Until next time my friends, be safe and stay healthy and keep on creating!!
.jpg)


So you are tearing down the house and building a new one? Wow! That is such a huge change!
ReplyDeleteI love your artwork!!
Hope you have a wonderful week! :)
Hi Rita, yes it had to be torn down, the black mold was just too much,and simply not worth the risk to our health...we have started the new build and I hope to get photos up here soon to share!
DeleteP.S. I found you in my reader list. I have been so lost since Blogger discontinued the email notifications. I will learn a new way to follow eventually. :)
ReplyDelete