Oh the weather is frightful outside most of January for us.... Blowing, cold snowing, repeat:
Most days we can not make out the grain bins in the yard, Good thing we only have a few inches of snow and not a foot! Can you imagine the mess that would cause?
I think in a few weeks I just might have to go find some sun someplace!!
Well off to stitch or paint or knit or something~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stay warm!
Most days we can not make out the grain bins in the yard, Good thing we only have a few inches of snow and not a foot! Can you imagine the mess that would cause?
I think in a few weeks I just might have to go find some sun someplace!!
Well off to stitch or paint or knit or something~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stay warm!

I know the cold snowy feeling here in NJ , Reba, but your photos are really lovely. Stay warm as well!
ReplyDeleteYah! Been cold and blizzardy this winter. I guess we have to hang in there. Spring will be here faster than we think. :)
ReplyDelete