Thursday, June 6, 2013

New-----------------------

 Well it  was time for a new  doo any  how!~  Now if I could just get it to look  this good all the  time!
Actually this was an experimental hair do  for the  July wedding......Not sure  If I want this look  or to go with  looose  curls...hmmmm??
 Speaking of new.......I was in my back yard working in the herb garden and  this  bird  kept  scolding me.......after looking  closer for a few minutes  I saw why.......Awe.......
 Well I gave the old center piece a new look as well for this  Saturdays  shower in our  home town.....
small piece for  guest table.......


Wishing for some sunny days,..   The  crops are all in  and just about done with my garden but it is so  cool and  dreary....Although the moisture was needed  we do indeed need some sun!



Blessings  to all~

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty new hairdo! Mommy birds are so protective just like us mommy humans. Counting down to wedding along with you!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning young lady! I can never keep the style they give me in the shop...but you may be able to! I am praying for the sun to reveal herself here too! Peace.Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great from what I could see. Very pretty!!
    We have baby swallows kind of sprinkled all over the buildings here. Can hear the babies getting all excited when mom and dad come with food. So cute!
    Glad you have planting done. Been so wet! Nice to have it dry for a couple of days. But it is supposed to rain again tonight or tomorrow. Geez!

    ReplyDelete