Well way over do a great thanks to barb over at Pine Land Treasures I won one of her pieces of art.......GORGEOUS felted vessel....I just love these..>Thanks so much Barb.......She also sent a small kitty pillow but I do not have a photo of that so will share that later on.
Some things I have been working on......created a few small pins to give as gifts.
Here is the canvas series I have been working on.....added some paints when I flew into the s studio a few days back
Last night it began.....Blizzard time in Minnesota.......We did not attend church today...wee stayed put. Several wrecks and abandoned cars
Hubby did go out about mid day just to clean a path on the front drive.....moved about ten inches... Youngest daughter called and said they got close to 14 inches and still falling.....UGH Guess winter is here
Sooooooooo I began some holiday baking!! Cookies
The old stand by of home made caramels
Blessings to all
stay warm and stay safe!
Some things I have been working on......created a few small pins to give as gifts.
Here is the canvas series I have been working on.....added some paints when I flew into the s studio a few days back
Last night it began.....Blizzard time in Minnesota.......We did not attend church today...wee stayed put. Several wrecks and abandoned cars
Hubby did go out about mid day just to clean a path on the front drive.....moved about ten inches... Youngest daughter called and said they got close to 14 inches and still falling.....UGH Guess winter is here
Sooooooooo I began some holiday baking!! Cookies
The old stand by of home made caramels
Blessings to all
stay warm and stay safe!

Thank you for the pic of my little vessel, so glad you like it. Also, thank you for the blizzard photos. Warmth and hearth came through in those photos, so very much like the season we are in now. Everyone around our little getaway place is still cleaning up from superstorm Sandy, so a blizzard with warm cookies and holiday thoughts is welcome here. Your pins are adorable, and the canvas has me wondering how you created the images that came through. Love the colors there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful surprise dear friend............the snowflakes are gently falling outside and the beauty of the night is a formidable gift to my hillside. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
ReplyDeleteWe barely got a dusting here. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful things to see--prizes, art, and food!! :)