Ahhhhh finally a break in the humidity!! So was indeed time to hit the gardens.........
They are producing well!! I have picked a handful of peas....Froze 4 quarts of broccoli and gave a bunch away plus ate some raw......So tender and fresh I just love this!!
The rest of the gardens as far as the berries are looking good too!!! Hope to pick a few soon!
Hope you have have a great week.....stay well hydrated
They are producing well!! I have picked a handful of peas....Froze 4 quarts of broccoli and gave a bunch away plus ate some raw......So tender and fresh I just love this!!
The rest of the gardens as far as the berries are looking good too!!! Hope to pick a few soon!
Hope you have have a great week.....stay well hydrated

I have been out of commission due to the crazy weather here...10 days without power and dreadful heat and boy do we need the rainfall now. My Whispers in the Trees survived 100 mph winds about 2 weeks ago and we have an opening planned for Sunday in the All Seasons Garden. I wish you could be there. Peace, Mary Helen
ReplyDeleteYour peas sounded so sweet!!!!!