
Well another week and a bit more work happening on the farm...we got some landscaping done
I told my husband I think we picked the hottest day of the year to shovel rock!

But in the end I love the look...had to leave some space so we could get the sidewalk in Should not be too much longer.

Wheat harvest is well under way....yields are good...I just love the color of wheat...If you look close at the buddy seat you will see my little buddy taking a ride in the combine!! We call him the farm manager!!

Ready for market!!
Hope you all have a great week!! I have some major gardening to do this week seems like everything spouted and grew ten fold on me!! Until next time~
Reba~
Your manager looks very pampered,cute picture.Wow,harvest already,summers going to be over soon.Thanks for the troops link it was very informative.I have a flag right out side my kitchen window and say a prayer everyday when I look at it.
ReplyDeleteLove to see those pictures of the workings of the farm. It's good for all of us to remember where things come from. Thanks for commenting on my blog. :)Bea
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! You were out shoveling rock in that heat! Had to be even greater feeling of accomplishment when you got done--hehe! Looks nice!
ReplyDeleteHarvesting! I bet all the rain every 3-4 days really kept things growing well. Can't believe the summer is flying by so fast. Well, this whole year. Funny how the older I get the faster the years are going. :)
I bet your garden has really been producing, too. I hope we get to see some pictures--hint! hint! :)