
I just happened to go outside and came around the corner and thought to myself these two are up to no good! I wonder what my little dog seems to think he sees down in the holes of the bricks, He certainly facinated by them

We are still trying to dig this stump out,. 3 years now we have been at this so my husband decided to burn it some to see if we can manage to get this to split. Was a huge tree and of course our favorite that came down a few years ago when we had some severe weather, the same yr we lost our grain bins. The yard was a huge mess then....so this is till some remnants to clean up.

Well got a good start now in the garden..spuds to the left...closest in the middle I am trying to raise a few broccoli for a friend this yr....and up the row a bit of course are onions.

I decided to create a garden of flowers. WHY I am not sure...so this is a bran new area dug up by hand and I planted a few things in it that hopefully will spread and grow further in years to come!! *cross your fingers* I can raise one heck of a veggie garden but I am not so sure about flowers and plants!

This is an annual plant and looks like mini candy corn.....kind of neat supposed to vine up ..so we shall see!

Isnt this red fabulous! I fell in love with the color ...every garden and home should have a splash of red!

and pink

Looking at it from a distance.....kind of bare yet but it will get better!!
Have a good week!!
Looks great to me,that was alot of work.Those lillies look like the larger variety,I have one and I have to stake it up or it falls over,mine is orange.Hope to see yours when there full grown,I love the red and pink.My hubby is the vegetable gardener,I love all the fresh vegis.It's so funny how dogs have to smell everything,when I take pictures of mine there all butt pictures becauce she has her nose to the ground walking in front of me.
ReplyDeleteHave a great holiday!
Cute picture of hubby and puppy! Garden is coming along nicely--beautiful flowers! It will be nice to have fresh flowers in the house. Awesome! :)
ReplyDelete