OH we have waited so long for this weather!! I managed to get some of the garden in...spuds, onions and spinach and sweet radish
Oldest daughter is soon done with college yr 2, and in 2 weeks we will be moving her to an apartment, it has been a fun process getting her items together and shopping for fun new things to get her started/
Work has kept me busy as well as all the stuff here at home...I hope to get some blocks created for the cancer comfort quilt this weekend and will share some photos!
Hope all in blog land are doing great!!
Reba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so enjoying this weather,Roger said his radishs have popped up,so the ground must be getting warm.Have to think about planting flowers pretty soon.Happy Spring to you too.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are finally out of the snow! You had a long deep winter. Hello Sunshine!
ReplyDeleteYes--the weather has been glorious! What fun getting everything ready for your daughter's apartment. I hope you do get time to work on the quilt blocks and can take some pictures for the blog. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! :)