Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well not as bad as it was a few weeks ago but still deep...but the good thing is we have seen SUN for about three days now, which in my book is totally awesome! I am sooooo ready for summer!
Not much has been happening here, been actually in a funk I guess. I have not done any crafting, cleaning or anything else., too busy at work and then next week now my youngest leaves on a Spansh Class Trip to Costa Rica...But we have now hit a snag............. We are now in our basketball playoffs...we won our AA sections last night and have a second Game on Tuesday night.....if we win that we have one more game then next Fri but if we lose we are done......so shes got a bitter sweet feeling going on....if we win both and go to State shes gonna be Costa Rica when that game comes....so now we have to figure out how and what to do if it comes to this......she wants to stay with the class on this trip but sh e also wants to be part of the basketball team either way win or lose...UGH always something it seems.

Oh and yes Prom is coming thus the new dress for a girl who hates dresses...LOL colorful I must say but fits her personality!

It is a perfect for her I do not even need to alter this one!! WOOOOHOOO

4 comments:

  1. Hi from New Zealand, what a cool dress, I am keen on angels too, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks lovely and the dress is gorgeous! What a dilemma for her. Rock and a hard place. I hope it all works out okay.

    Yes--it has been wonderful to have sunshine for a few days!! :):) I hope you get out of the doldrums soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear you have had some sunshine. That should surely help cure the mood you have been in. I feel for your daughter, that would be a hard decision to have to make. I hope that if she does have to decide she is happy with her decision and has a great time! Her dress looks lovely on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine is good. I would certainly welcome it too after ALL THAT SNOW!!!

    Wonderful dress, and your daughter looks great in it.

    : ) Cat

    ReplyDelete