Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter blahs

I know I really should not complain at all of the winter blahs! We had 1 inch of snow yesterday and last night, some slippery roads this morning on the way to work and another cold front with more snow moving in... I guess for Minnesota we are very lucky we have not had this weather a month ago...but the majority of farmers are still trying to get their soybeans out, we still have approx 75 acres of soybeans and corn that is sitting in about 6 inches of water....So hard sometimes to be patient!

I did some Christmas shopping today, managed a few stocking stuffer items and a couple other items for the girls and a shirt for hubby... I still got a few dishcloths to make for the oldest to go in her box of mixing bowls in those rainbow mixed colors....I will take a pic of them when done...

Nothing really new here, Becky is in full swing in Basketball....tomorrow night will be her third game, so far they lost both games, but not by much....so they have good potential....and no doubt will be a fun season!!


Well until the next time!!

Reba~

3 comments:

  1. Side roads were the only slippery roads here. I hope the roads aren't bad this weekend. Family Christmas party. :)Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! You guys really don't want to see this freezing weather and snow! I hope you can salvage more of the crops. Stay warm. You are at least getting ahead on Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to fight off the winter blahs too... load up on vitamin D and think positive! Summer will be back!

    Hope all goes well w/ the crops.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete